Best Banks for Gold Loan in Chandigarh:
Gold Loan Chandigarh Features:
During a crisis, do you ever get through any sort of the economic situation in any way? For many people, the absence of cash has become a great concern. Try not to stress; with each question, Gold Loan has the answer. This loan is, essentially, backed up by tiny papers. This loan will be approved in 48 hours if the confirmation process is done. The Chandigarh Gold Loan is a secured credit that has helped buyers at good interest rates.
To take a Gold Loan and settle on a fair credit record, the borrower must have a strong and robust supply of financial benefits. And for the Gold loan, the salary of the employee is not reduced. At any time and from anywhere, the borrower will be ready to accept the loan.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Chandigarh:
Gold Loan in Chandigarh Interest Rates and Charges:
Gold Loan in Chandigarh Documents Required:
- Signature Proof: Passport’s Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Identity Proof: Passport’s Copy/ Voter’s ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Two passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan in Chandigarh:
- The Proof of Land: More than Rs.1 lac. In the sense of the Agronomy Loan, there is also no need for evidence for particular agricultural projects.
- A Promissory Letter.
- Salary Proof: Declaration of Salary and Form No.16
- Certificate of Ornament Appraiser: (The bank is going to arrange it for a candidate).
Gold Loan in Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria:
- For the applicant, the minimum age expected by the bank is 21 years, and a maximum of 60 years.
- An Indian citizen must be the client.
Gold Loan in Chandigarh Agent and Contact Number:
MagicLoans is the leading agent for using Chandigarh for gold lending. You can easily complete a simple online application at MagicLoans with ease.
MagicLoans helps you to find the best choice for banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market study of various banks so that you can make the correct decision. Visit our MagicLoans website to fill out a manageable application with your personal and work details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
In Chandigarh, call 9878981144 and instantly receive assistance and approval for personal loans.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan in Chandigarh:
Rate of Interest
Chandigarh is a city, district and union territory in India that serves as the capital of the two neighbouring states of Punjab and Haryana. Chandigarh is a city, district and union territory in India.
Chandigarh is bordered to the north, west, and south by the state of Punjab, and to the east by the state of Haryana. It is considered to be part of the Chandigarh Capital Area or Greater Chandigarh, which includes Chandigarh, and the city of Panchkula (in Haryana) and the cities of Kharar, Kurali, Mohali, Zirakpur (in Punjab). It was one of post-independence India’s early planned cities and is internationally known for its architecture and urban design.