Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.10% per annum|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,255
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan
Now, get a loan against your gold ornaments with Attractive interest rates and lower EMIs. Apply now and get instant approval and quick disbursal. Hurry !!
What is Gold Loan?
The loan that is given against gold, is known as Gold Loan. This includes the gold ornaments of the borrower excluding the diamond articles and mangal sutra. The borrower keeps his gold ornaments as collateral with the lender and takes the money against those ornaments. Many go for the fulfillment of their short term goal through gold loans, such as their child’s education, marriage, or other family problems. Many think that instead of keeping it idle at home or in a locker, the gold loan is the best option.
Advantages of taking Karur Vysya Bank Gold loan:-
- Easy and Hassle-free Process
- Approval in 30 minutes
- Simple Documentation
- Dedicated Assistance
- No salary certificate or credit card history is required
- Lowest Interest Rate
- Generally, the gold loan is available at the interest rate of 7.10% to 14.5%
- ROI for tenure less than 1 year is also available at 1%
- Processing fees equal to 2000
- The borrower will be given an option to pay only interest during the entire term and at the end of the tenure, you can pay the complete borrowed amount in a single shot
Eligibility Criteria Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
- Age of the applicant should be more than 18 years and less than 65 years. He/she should be able to return the loan amount on time.
- Applicant should have gold in the form of coins/jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 carats to 24 carats.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
Documentation Required For Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ PAN Card/Aadhaar Card).
- Address proof(Passport/ Electricity Bill/Telephone bill/ Aadhaar Card).
- Signature proof ( Passport/ PAN Card/Banker’s verification/ cheque).
- 2 passport size photographs
Know about the terms and conditions:
- Foreclosure Charges- charges that are to be paid when the loan is closed before the tenure is completed.
- foreclosure charges can be up to 1%. The minimum loan tenure is 6 Months.
- So foreclosure charges after 6 months are 0.
- Charges for late payment of Loan Amount
- 2% p.a. as penal interest over and above the applicable rate of interest.
Why magicloans.in ?
On magicloans.in you can get all access to so many queries simultaneously. There is no need to go to different sites. If you apply for the gold loan by magicloan.in there is no need to go to banks. Your documents will be picked up from your doorstep. There can be a little more negotiation in interest rates.