All about Personal Loan Faridabad
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan taken by any eligible applicant from a banking or non-banking financial company to meet their personal financial needs. Get the Best Rate on Personal Loan in Faridabad via magicloans.in
It will help you to meet your current financial problems. You don’t need to pledge any security or collateral while applying for a personal loan.
Know More about Personal Loan
What is the Eligibility criteria for Personal Loan Faridabad?
There are specific eligibility criteria and requirements which the applicant needs to fulfill to get the personal loan. The applicant is eligible to get a personal loan if you are a salaried employee or a Self Employed.
A salaried employee needs to fulfill the following requirements:
- Firstly, the applicant must have a minimum salary of Rs.18000 per month.
- Secondly, his age should lie between 21-60 years.
- Moreover, one should possess a CIBIL score of at least more than 700.
- Also, his overall working experience should be 3 years and 1-year experience for current job.
- Lastly, he must have a salary slips as proof to get the loan.
- Most noteworthy: If a person receives a salary in cash, then he is not eligible to get the personal loan.
Self- Employed Individuals
- All self-employed individuals need to fulfill the following requirements:
- The age of borrower varies. Usually, it is between 25-65 years.
- He should have filed an Income tax return of 2.5-3 lakhs.
- Also, the applicant should be filing ITR from the previous 3 years.
- He must possess the CIBIL score of more than 700.
- For residence proof, he should have his own office or house.
- Also, he must have the working experience, at least of last 3 years.
What are the Documents Required for Personal Loan Faridabad?
- Firstly, the applicant must carry 2 coloured photographs in passport size.
- After that, To get a personal loan he must have some documents for identity proof, Residential proof and Income proof.
- Furthermore, For identity Proof, one can have a PAN card or Aadhar card or Voter Id card or Driving license or Passport. Any one of these documents can be presented in the form of Identity proof.
- Also, For Residential Proof, again, he can have a PAN card or Aadhar card or Voter Id card or Driving license or Passport.
- In addition, For Income Proof, you must have your salary slip of last 6 months or the bank statement. If you are self-employed, then you need to have income tax return statement of the previous 3 years.
What are the Interest Rates of Personal Loan Faridabad?
Personal loan interest rates depend upon certain factors like income of the applicant, the amount of loan applied or the company. Usually, the interest rate of personal loan is 10.75% per annum. However, it may vary from time to time.
Check Interest Rates Here
When someone wants to close the loan before the completion of tenure of a loan, then this is called pre-closure. Personal Loans facilitate Pre-closure, but it includes some penalty charges. Generally, these charges are 0-2%.
What is the maximum Tenure of Personal Loan Faridabad
The applicant can choose the tenure of their loan as per their convenience. Usually, it can be from 1 year to 5 years.
How you can Repay your Personal Loan?
- Repayment of personal loan can be made in 3 ways:
- EMI- Under this, the bank makes the installment of a part of the interest rate and principal after which the customer need to pay it per month.
- Term Loan- The customer pays to the bank per month interest rate, and in the end, he will pay the principal amount as well.
- Overdraft- OD or Overdraft is a product which benefits the customer by allowing them to pay only for the used amount for that particular time. There is no interest charged on that loan amount.