What is Personal Loan?
A Personal Loan is an unsecured loan which helps you to meet your current financial crises. You don’t need to pledge any security or collateral while applying for a personal loan and the financial institution provides you with the flexibility to use the funds as per your need. We offer top financing options and offers on personal loan for IBM employees. So, apply online via magicloans.in to book your personal loan now.
Read more about Personal Loan
What is the Eligibility Criteria for availing a Personal Loan for IBM Employees?
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Current Work Experience: Minimum 1 month.
- Total Work Experience: At least 2 years.
- Minimum Net Salary: Rs. 18,000-20000/- per month.
What are the Documents Required for a Personal Loan?
- Identity Proof: Passport / PAN Card / Aadhaar card / Voter ID / Driving license / Government issued Identity cards.
- Residential Proof: Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card / Electricity / Telephone / Mobile bill / bank statement.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 months’ salary slip or 6 months’ bank account statement
- Age Proof: PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Birth certificate, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ college leaving certificate and two Colored Photographs.
What is the minimum Interest Rate charged on Personal Loan for IBM Employees?
We provide offers in addition to lowest interest rates to IBM employees starting at 10.75%.
Tenure: 24-60 months
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
What are the Special Benefits on Personal Loan for IBM employees?
- Low interest rates together with quick approval process gets you access to your funds in no time.
- Lending institutions tend to approve personal loan for IBM workers. This is due to their connection to a good company name which in turn shows credibility. Also, high salary reflects repayment capacity.
How to apply online via magicloans.in?
- First of all, you have to visit our website, i.e., www.magicloans.in
- Secondly, you should fill your details on the form.
- Once you are done with formalities, all you need to do is just relax. Our relationship manager will contact you.
- After that, our relationship manager will select the best loan scheme for you.
- At last, once you have decided from which bank you want to avail the loan, our relationship manager will help you to get your loan disbursed.
About IBM India Private Limited
IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM. It has facilities in Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad.