All about Personal Loan Gurgaon
Personal Loan is essentially multipurpose loan. A personal loan is an unsecured loan which helps you to meet your current financial crises. You don’t need to pledge any security or collateral while applying for a personal loan and the financial institution provides you with the flexibility to use the funds as per your need. Apply Online for the Personal Loan in Gurgaon via magicloans.in and get instant approval.
Read more about Personal Loan
What is the Eligibility criteria for Personal Loan Gurgaon?
The applicant needs to be eligible to get a personal loan. If he/she is a salaried employee or a Self Employed, then he needs to meet the following conditions:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to be 21 years in case of a salaried employee, and for self-employed, it is 25 years.
- The client should be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
- Moreover, the maximum age is 60 years for the salaried employee at the time of maturity and 65 years in the case of self-employed applicants.
- Also, the person needs to have a minimum CIBIL Score 700.
- The candidate should have a rigid source of income.
- He/she should receive a salary in his own bank account.
- Furthermore, the salaried applicant should be receiving Rs. 18000 at least as his monthly income
- Lastly, the self-employed clients should pay at least for the last three years an ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacs.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Documents Required for Personal Loan Gurgaon
- First of all, one need 2 coloured passport sized photographs.
- Then, one must have some documents for identity, Residential, and Income proofs.
- So, one need to submit PAN card or Aadhar card or Voter Id card or Driving license or Passport as their Identity and Residential proof.
- Lastly, one needs a bank statement or his salary slips of the last 6 months as income Proof. Also, for self-employed, one need to add his/her income tax return statement of the previous 3 years.
To Know more about: Documents Required for Personal Loan
What are the Interest Rates of Personal Loan Gurgaon?
Usually, the interest rate is 10.75% p.a. But it continues to vary with time due to various factors like the amount of credit, bank, and so on.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loans avails the client with Pre-closure facility, but it adds some penalty charges. Generally, these charges are 0-2%.
Wha is the maximum Tenure of Personal Loan Gurgaon?
A person is free to select his tenure of the loan from 1 year to 5 years. It completely depends on his/her requirement.
How you can Repay the Loan?
A personal loan has 3 repayment modes:
- Term Loan – Under this, the client pays the banker per month interest rate, and in the end, he/she will pay the principal amount.
- Overdraft – Overdraft facility provides the client to pay only the used amount for that particular time of the credit. Also, there are no interest charges.
- EMI – EMI under which the bank makes the instalment of a part of interest rate and principal after which the client needs to pay it per month.
Features of the Personal Loan Gurgaon
The client can apply online in 2 minutes. However, the Personal Loan is available offline as well, but the online mode is quite hassle-free.
- You can visit our website, www.magicloans.in.
- It is an unsecured loan, so it doesn’t involve any asset as collateral. Credit is provided as per the income or salary of the client.
- Also, the client does not have to follow any rules and restrictions on the end use of credit.
- Moreover, tenure of the loan is flexible.
- Furthermore, it takes merely 30 minutes to get the approval of Personal Loan only if the client is fulfilling the eligibility.
Where you can use the Personal Loan?
A personal loan amount is used for multiple purposes. Following are some of them:
- Wedding – a personal loan can be utilized for wedding purposes, which involves a large amount of funds. For such reasons, a person can get a Personal Loan comfortably.
- Education – Personal Loan can help a person to have quality education for himself or his child.
- Medical – You can never know when you face a medical emergency and get out of cash. In such a case, a personal loan is the best option.
- Vacations – Everyone wants to go on Vacations and enjoy completely. But this can cost you heavier. So in such a situation, a personal loan can be beneficial.
Gurgaon is a city in northern India. It is well known as a financial and technology hub. As per 2011 India Census, the city had an estimated population of 876,900.