Customers buy credit for various reasons like sometimes if they need immediate money in case of an emergency. Along with credit cards give many rewards as well. Credit card companies are giving more and more benefits and rewards to win the customers. We only need to pay the bills on time. But we should keep away ourselves from using credit cards in access or without any reason. Because it will increase our habit of borrowing money from banks.
- Best Cards For Traveling Purposes
- The Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card
- But you need a good credit history to be eligible for this.
- cardholders can get 16 Jetprivilege Miles per Rs. 150 spent on Jet Airways.
- Cardholders can get 10,000 Reward Jetprivilege Miles and base fare waived on national ticket upon registering. Other rewards include complimentary visits to 13 domestic airport lounges at 11 cities in India and complimentary night’s stay at select properties of Oberoi Hotels and Resorts.
- Although the first year fee of Rs. 5,000 spikes to Rs. 10,000 from the second year onwards, the rewards it offers more than makes up for it.
Features of Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card
American Express a is the most popular credit card issuer company in India. One can easily apply for credit card online without making any hassle. This company provides Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card which gives extra benefits to its customers.
On the renewal of the credit card, the customer gets a benefit of 5000 bonus JPmiles.
Complimentary visits to 13 Domestic Airport Lounges at 11 cities in India.
Customer will get 24 hours Platinum concierge services.
The cardholder will be benefitted by complimentary visits to 15 airport lounges in India.
The card provides IPrefer Gold Tier membership in the preferred hotels and resorts.
If you spend Rs. 100 on extra JPMiles program you can earn up to 20 bonus point.
It provides the facility to buy expensive goods and services
- Enjoy complimentary Iprefer Gold Tier membership from Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
- Extend your holiday with a complimentary 3rd/4th night when booking 2/3 consecutive nights at one property, as well as complimentary breakfast at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts.
- Experience dedicated 24×7 Platinum Concierge Service.
- Customers can purchase expensive goods and services through their Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card by splitting the payment into convenient EMIs.
- Complimentary membership to Priority Pass can be enjoyed with the US$99 annual membership fee being waived.
- Excess baggage waiver of 5kg and dedicated check in can be enjoyed on all Jet Airways flights within India.
- A discount of 5% can be procured on base fare for revenue ticket bookings made on the Jet Airways website.
- Unique and exclusive offers can be enjoyed on dining, travel, entertainment and shopping around the world with American Express Global Selects.
- Other benefits such as Platinum Concierge, Supplementary Cards and Zero Lost Card Liability can also be enjoyed.
- 16 JPMiles can be earned for every Rs.150 spent on booking revenue tickets on the Jet Airways website using the Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card.
- The American Express Card may be enabled for contactless payments.
- Customers can earn movie vouchers that is worth upto Rs.2,000 each month.
Cards With Maximum Benefits And Minimum Fees
HDFC Bank Regalia Card
- Cardholder earns 2,500 reward points upon joining and 4 points per Rs. 150 spent.
- The first year fee of Rs. 2,500 is waived on spending Rs. 40,000 within the first 90 days of card setup.
Some rewards supplement emergency hospitalization cover of Rs. 15 lakhs and air accidental death coverage of Rs. 1 crore.
Reward points can be redeemed for the airline, hotel, and movie bookings on the HDFC Regalia website (1 point=Rs.0.50).