Union Bank of India Personal Loan Features
|Union Bank of India Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Union Bank of India Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
Why Union Bank of India Personal Loan?
First of all, a personal loan is a kind of loan that you can use to fulfill your personal needs. Likewise for your education or in an emergency. Furthermore, this loan can be used to overcome financial crises likewise.
- First of all Simple documentation
- After that Competitive pricing
- Besides that Personal loan disbursal in just 2 days*
- And Transparent procedure
- Personal loans available for Marriage and other Personal Needs
- First of all Know your Personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- After that Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
- Besides that Special offers, interest rates and nominal charges for Karur Vysya Bank account holders.
- And Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
Documents Required for Union Bank of India Personal Loan:
First of all Simple and easy documentation for Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). Besides this, the document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- First of all Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- After that Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Besides that Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Similarly Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
personal loan noun FINANCE money that you borrow from a bank or other financial organization for your personal, rather than business Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: First of all This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, and employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- First of all the Age: 21-60 years.
- After that Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Besides that Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 15,000/- per month net income
Rs. 20,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmadabad, Cochin
Why magicloans.in Is a Good Platform to Apply for personal Loan?
Why we are suggesting applying for the Union Bank of India Personal loan by using magicloans.in over other sites.
The reason after that is magicloans.in know the value of your precious time.
And you will get so many perks if you apply by using this site. Here are some of them are given:
- First of all, If you apply for the personal loan from you will be entertained by so many benefits
- After that, you will get some more concessions in the interest rates.
- Besides that, you just have to fill the Union Bank of India Personal Loan form and you will get a call from outside automatically.
- Furthermore, there is no need to go to the bank.
- And your documents will be picked up from your doorstep.
How to Apply on magicloans.in?
- First of all, Search for magicloans.in on google
- After that, a form will open up.
- Therefore fill the form with the required information.
- Besides, that you will get assisted by us further.
- Furthermore, You can call on 60011600 for more information.