Car Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation for Car loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: First of all Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- After that Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Besides that latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Similarly Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
Car Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: First of all the age 21-60 years.
- Employment: After that applicant should have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Besides that minimum income: Rs. 15,000/- per month net income
Rs. 20,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin)