Best Banks for Gold Loan in Agra:
Gold Loan Agra Features:
Gold Loan Agra give allowances to the people who essentially needs money for the fulfilment of goals as in person or expert. This banking service gives gold loan to the customers wherein they have to provide their gold embellishments in the hands of the bank. The whole process is done within a specific time and will get their documents verified easily. The applicants should keep in mind while taking the loan that they should have enough credibility and trustworthy history related to credits. Apart from this, the loaning process is done quickly and readily.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Agra:
Gold Loan in Agra Interest Rates and Charges:
Gold Loan in Agra Documents Required:
- Two passport size pictures.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Identity Proof: Passport’s Copy/ Voter’s ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Signature Proof: Passport’s Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan in Agra:
- Ornament Appraiser Certificate (The bank will arrange it for a candidate).
- Land Proof: More than Rs.1 lac. There is no need for proof for specific agricultural purposes in the Agronomy Loan situation, then.
- A Demand of Promissory.
- Income Proof: Record of Income and Form No.16
Gold Loan in Agra Eligibility Criteria:
- The nationality of the citizens should be Indian.
- The age factor of the applicant to 60 years, starting from 21 years.
Gold Loan in Agra Agent and Contact Number:
Inquiring for the excellent Banks and NBFCs, MagicLoans helps its applicants by granting them with the assay of other banks for making a permanent discourse. Visit the MagicLoans website you will see a form in which you have to add all the required details. The applicant will call to our Relationship Manager at some time.
Dial on 9878981144 and get quick service and acceptance for gold loan in Agra.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan in Agra:
Rate of Interest
Agra, a city in Uttar Pradesh, situated on the banks of Yamuna River is the fourth-most crowded city of the state. Because of the existence of the iconic Taj Mahal and other historical monuments, the city has a growing tourism industry counting royal crafts like Pietra Dura, marble inlay and carpets. Additionally, it produces Millet, barley, wheat, and cotton as the major crops.
Gold Loan in Other Cities: