Best Banks for Gold Loan in Amritsar:
Gold Loan Amritsar Features:
During a crisis, do you undergo some kind of financial situation? The shortage of cash has become a great concern for many individuals. Try not to stress; Gold Loan has the answer to each question. Essentially, this loan is backed by limited documentation. If the confirmation process is completed, this loan will be accepted in 48 hours. In Amritsar, the Gold Loan is a secured loan that has benefited buyers at the good interest rates.
The borrower must have a strong and robust supply of financial benefits to take a Gold Loan and settle on an acceptable credit record. And for the Gold loan, the employee’s salary is not reduced. The borrower will be ready to use the loan at any time and from anywhere.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Amritsar:
Gold Loan in Amritsar Interest Rates and Charges:
Gold Loan in Amritsar Documents Required:
- Residence Proof: Copy of Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate is required.
- Identity Evidence: Passport’s Xerox/ Voter’s ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card is necessary.
- Signature Evidence: Passport’s Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque is required.
- Two passport size photos.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan in Amritsar:
- The Evidence of Land: If loan accessed is more than Rs.1 lac. Then there is no need for evidence for the unique agricultural purposes in the sense of the Agricultural Loan.
- A Promissory Letter is required.
- Ornament Appraiser Certificate will be required (The bank will arrange it).
- Income Proof: Declaration of Income and Form No.16 is required.
Gold Loan in Amritsar Eligibility Criteria:
- The least age required by the bank for the loan seeker is 21 years, and a maximum is 60 years.
- The client must be a citizen of India.
Gold Loan in Amritsar Agent and Contact Number:
MagicLoans is the leading agent in Amritsar for the use of gold lending. At MagicLoans, you can fill out a simple online application really quickly.
By providing you with a comprehensive market analysis of different banks, MagicLoans allows you to find the best option for banks and NBFCs so that you can make the right decision. To fill in an easy application with your personal and job info, visit our MagicLoans website. Our client relationship managers are going to get in touch with you soon.
Call 9878981144 in Amritsar and instantly receive Gold loan assistance and support.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan in Amritsar:
Rate of Interest
The second most populous city is Amritsar, also known historically as Rāmdāspur and colloquially as Ambarsar, in the Indian state of Punjab. The town is administrative headquarters of the Amritsar district and is located in the Majha region of Punjab.For the HRIDAY-Heritage City Growth and Augmentation Yojana programme of the Government of India, Amritsar was selected as one of the heritage cities. Amritsar is home to one of Sikhism’s most religiously important and most visited gurudwaras, Harmandir Sahib, popularly known as the Golden Temple. The town is also known for the wooden chessboard and chess piece manufacturing industry.
Gold Loan in Other Cities: