Best Banks for Gold Loan in Guwahati:
Gold Loan Guwahati Features:
Do you ever get through some form of an economic situation during a crisis in some way? The lack of cash has become a great concern for many individuals. Try not to stress; Gold Loan has the answer to each question. Essentially, this loan is backed up by tiny documents. If the confirmation process is completed, this loan will be accepted in 48 hours. A secured credit that has benefited buyers at good interest rates is the Guwahati Gold Loan.
The borrower must have a solid and robust supply of financial advantages to take a Gold Loan and settle on a fair credit record. And for the Gold loan, the employee’s salary is not reduced. The borrower would be ready to accept the loan at any time and from anywhere.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Guwahati:
Gold Loan in Guwahati Interest Rates and Charges:
Gold Loan in Guwahati Documents Required:
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport’s Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Identity Proof: Passport’s Copy/ Voter’s ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Two passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan in Guwahati:
- The Land Proof: More than Rs.1 lac. There is also no need for proof for specific agricultural ventures within the context of the Agronomy Loan.
- A Letter of Promissory.
- Salary Proof: Salary Declaration and Form No.16
- Ornament Appraiser’s Certification: (The bank is going to arrange it for a candidate).
Gold Loan in Guwahati Eligibility Criteria:
- The minimum age required by the bank for the applicant is 21 years, and a maximum of 60 years.
- The client must be an Indian resident.
Gold Loan in Guwahati Agent and Contact Number:
The leading agent for using Guwahati for gold lending is MagicLoans. At MagicLoans, you can easily complete a simple online application with ease.
By providing you with a comprehensive market analysis of different banks, MagicLoans allows you to find the best option for banks and NBFCs so that you can make the right decision. To fill out a manageable application with your personal and job info, visit our MagicLoans website. Our client relationship managers are going to get in touch with you soon.
Call 9878981144 in Guwahati and receive support and approval for personal loans instantly.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan in Guwahati:
Rate of Interest
In the Indian state of Assam, Guwahati is the largest city and also the largest metropolis in northeastern India. Guwahati is found on the south bank of the Brahmaputra and is a major riverine port city along with hills, and one of the fastest-growing cities in India. It is named the ‘North East India Gateway’.
The capitals of the old states of Kamarupa were the ancient cities of Pragjyotishpura and Durjaya (North Guwahati). The town is home to many ancient Hindu temples, such as the Kamakhya Temple, Ugratara Temple, Basistha Temple, Doulgovinda and Umananda Temple, giving it the title of “The City of Temples.”