Best Banks for Gold Loan in Gwalior
Gold Loan Gwalior Features
Gold Loan Gwalior give allowances to the people who essentially needs money for the fulfilment of goals as in person or expert. This banking service gives gold loan to the customers where they have to provide their gold embellishments in the hands of the bank. The whole process is done within a specific time and will get their documents verified easily. The applicants should keep in mind while taking the loan that they should have enough credibility and trustworthy history related to credits. Apart from this, the loaning process is done quickly and readily.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Gwalior
Gold Loan in Gwalior Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Gwalior Documents Required
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ PAN Card/Aadhaar Card).
- Address proof(Passport/ Electricity Bill/Telephone bill/ Aadhaar Card).
- Signature proof ( Passport/ PAN Card/Banker’s verification/ cheque).
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Gwalior
- Ornament Appraiser Certificate (The bank will arrange that for a claimant).
- Land Proof: More than Rs.1 lac. There is no need for proof for specific agricultural purposes in the Agronomy Loan situation, then.
- A Demand of Promissory.
- Income Proof: Record of Income and Form No.16
Gold Loan in Gwalior Eligibility Criteria
- The nationality of the aspirant should be Indian.
- The age factor of the applicant should be 60 years, starting from 21 years.
Gold Loan Gwalior Agent and Contact Number
Inquiring for the excellent Banks and NBFCs, MagicLoans helps its applicants by granting them with the assay of other banks for making a permanent discourse. Visit the MagicLoans website you will see a form in which you have to add all the required details. The applicant will call to our Relationship Manager at some time.
Dial on 9878981144 and get quick service and acceptance for gold loan in Gwalior.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Gwalior
Rate of Interest
Gwalior is a major town in the central state of Madhya Pradesh and one of the Counter-magnet cities. Gwalior occupies a strategic location in the Gird region of India. Several historic northern Indian kingdoms have ruled the historic city and its fortress. From the Kachchhapaghatas in the 10th century, Tomars in the 13th century, it was passed to Mughal Empire, then to Maratha in 1754, followed by Scindia in the 18th century.