Best Banks for Gold Loan in Nashik :
Gold Loan Nashik Features:
Gold Loan Nashik benefits customers with a reliable banking service by allowing them loans in exchange for gold loan. The borrowers have to bring required credentials for the authentication process necessarily. The loan is accepted and dispensed in a speed. The borrowers who are availing for the gold loan have to be answerable for their credit history and should have sufficient cash. Further, the amount given can be used for various other purposes and at any time.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Nashik :
Gold Loan in Nashik Interest Rates and Charges:
Gold Loan in Nashik Documents Required:
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Nashik
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
Gold Loan in Nashik Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant age should be at least 21 years and almost 60 years.
- The citizenship of an applicant should be Indian.
Gold Loan Nashik Agent and Contact Number:
Magicloans is leading member for availing Gold Loan in Nashik. You can apply online at MagicLoans.
Magicloans do a favour to their customers who are busy in searching for a better choice of Banks and NBFC’s by offering you specific details for comparison. Visit our Magicloans website and fill a form describing your personal and professional details after which you will get a call from our Relationship Manager.
Call 9878981144 and get a minute help and acceptance for Gold Loan in Nashik.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Nashik :
Rate of Interest
About Nashik :
Nashik is an ancient city in the north region of Maharashtra in India, situated on the banks of the Godavari river. It is a major, cultural, agricultural, IT and industrial hub in the state. The city is known as a holy place for Hindus, Kumbh Mela organized in every 12 years. It is also known as the “Wine Capital of India” due to half of India’s vineyards are situated in this area only. One of the most significant points is Nashik is famous for its fruits and vegetable productions like Gapes, Strawberries and Onions.
Gold Loan in Other Cities: