What is Gold Loan Palluruthy?
Are you running out of money and wants to buy a new car? If you have gold with you than dont hesitate to mortgage your gold with the banks and get best value for your gold on easy terms and conditions.
Advantages of Gold loan:-
- Firstly, the process of getting Gold Loan is easy and Hassel-free.
- No credit checks.
- There is In-house gold evaluation.
- Furthermore, you can get loan approval in just 30 minutes
- Also, the documentation are also very simple.
- Dedicated Assistance
- Moreover, no salary certificate or credit card history is required
- Lastly, the interest rate on the loans are also very less.
Gold Loan Palluruthy Interest Rate:
The interest rate charged on these loans starts from 11.5% to 14.5%.
Moreover, the processing fees equals to 2000.
Lastly, Borrower will be given an option to pay only interest during the entire term and at the end of the tenure, you can pay complete borrowed amount in a single time.
Check Your Eligibility:
Firstly, the age of the applicant should be above 21 years.
Anyone can take the loan who have gold arnaments with them.
Moreover, the gold should be in appropiate quality and quantity
Lastly, gold should be between 18-22 carats.
Identity Proof: Voters ID card/ Passport Copy/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card
Address proof: / Electricity Bill/Telephone bill/ Passport / Aadhaar Card
Photograps: 2 passport size photographs
Know about the terms and conditions:
Firstly, Foreclosure Charges- charges that are to be paid when the loan is closed before the tenure is completed.
Foreclosure charges can be up to 1%.The minimum loan tenure is 6 Months.
Foreclosure charges after 6 months are 0.
Lastly, 2% p.a. as penal interest over and above the applicable rate of interest.
How to apply for Gold Loan?
- First of all visit or website www.magicloans.in
- Then, fill the apllication form available on our site.
- Fill all you details correctly.
- Lastly, our relationship manager will contact you and provide you all the possible assiatance.
Palluruthy is a region located in the city Kochi, of state Kerala, India.