Best Banks for Gold Loan in Patna:
Gold Loan Patna Features:
During a crisis, do you ever get through any sort of the economic situation in any way? For many people, the absence of cash has become a great concern. Try not to stress; with each question, Gold Loan has the answer. This loan is, essentially, backed up by tiny papers. This loan will be approved in 48 hours if the confirmation process is done. The Patna Gold Loan is a secured credit that has helped buyers at good interest rates.
To take a Gold Loan and settle on a fair credit record, the borrower must have a strong and robust supply of financial benefits. And for the Gold loan, the salary of the employee is not reduced. At any time and from anywhere, the borrower will be ready to accept the loan.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Patna:
Gold Loan in Patna Interest Rates and Charges:
Gold Loan in Patna Documents Required:
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Identity Proof: Passport’s Copy/ Voter’s ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Signature Proof: Passport’s Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Two passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan in Patna:
- Proof of Land: More than Rs.1 lac. There is no need for proof for unique agricultural projects in the sense of the Agronomy Loan, then.
- A Promissory Letter.
- Salary Proof: Declaration of Salary and Form No.16
- Ornament Appraiser Certificate (The bank will arrange it for a candidate).
Gold Loan in Patna Eligibility Criteria:
- For the applicant, the minimum age expected by the bank is 21 years, and a maximum of 60 years.
- An Indian citizen must be the client.
Gold Loan in Patna Agent and Contact Number:
MagicLoans is the leading agent for using Patna for gold lending. At MagicLoans, you can easily fill out a basic online application quickly.
MagicLoans helps you to find the best choice for banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market study of various banks so that you can make the correct decision. Visit our MagicLoans website to fill out a manageable application with your personal and work details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
In Patna, call 9878981144 and immediately obtain assistance and approval for personal loans.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan in Patna:
Rate of Interest
In India, Patna is the capital and largest city of the state of Bihar. In 2011, the city of Patna had an approximate city population of 1.68 million, making it India’s 19th largest city. With an area of 250 square kilometres and a population of more than 2 million, the urban agglomeration of Patna is India’s 18th largest. Patna serves as the seat of the high court in Patna. It is regarded as a few of the world’s oldest continuously populated locations.
On the southern bank of the river Ganges, the modern city of Patna is located. The town also straddles the Sone, Gandak and Punpun rivers. The city has a length of around 35 kilometres and a width of 16 to 18 kilometres.