HDB Personal Loan Features
|HDB Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|HDB Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About HDB Personal Loan:
HDB Financial Services Limited, a non-banking financial company, that provides financing, collection, and insurance services in India. The company operates through Lending Business and BPO Services segments. It provides many facilities to the customers.
What is Personal Loan?
Personal Loan refers to that type of Loan which helps you meet your current financial needs, and in this applicant does not need to pledge any of his belonging or the security to the bank. And your lender provides you a personal loan with the flexibility to use the funds as per the requirements.
- Know your personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
- Get instant approval for your loan
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
Documents Required for HDB Personal Loan :
Simple and easy documentation for personal loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Latest 3 salary slips
- PAN Card copy
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
Personal loan noun FINANCE money that you borrow from a bank or other financial organization for your personal, rather than business Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Minimum 1 year of current experience
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 15,000/- per month net income
How To Apply :
- First of all search for magicloans.in on google.
- After that Fill the form of personal loan.
- And You will get back a call.