HDFC bank is the most emerging and prominent in private sectors. Take any financial service starting from loan to mutual funds, credit card or debit card. It satisfies the customers in all aspects. Due to the quick approval process, it is at the number one position to provide credit cards. Besides that, it has a worldwide range and scalability. It provides good customer services to the customers as well. HDFC Credit Cards Important Things that shouldn’t skip.
About HDFC Credit Cards
HDFC Bank Credit Cards
The bank gives cash back and rewards to fuel Credit Cards, These are some credit cards that HDFC bank offers.
HDFC Bank Money back Credit Card
- It gives cash back on every day’s purchase.
- It gives you fuel surcharge reservation up to 250 per billing cycle
For nonsalaried customers
Eligibility Criteria To Be A Card Holder In HDFC
- Your age should be 21.
- Maximum age limit is 60 for an employed person.
- If you’re self-employed then age should be 65.
For applicants who get a salary
Documents Required To Get A Credit Card In HDFC Bank
- One identity proof (any Aadhaar card, driving license, Voter ID card )
- Proof of address. Any ( water bill, electricity bill, rental agreement )
- months bank passbook or last 3 months bank statements
- Latest salary statement.
- PAN Card (For Company OR Firm OR individual)
- Any identity proof
- Address proof
- Latest 6 months bank statements
- Latest ITR statement.
Methods of paying your credit card bills
By using ATM. You can pay your credit card bills by using any HDFC ATM by transferring the amount from your saving account. H
Does HDFC bank provides net banking
Yes, you can use net banking HDFC bank provides net banking as it is more convenient, easier and popular way of banking. besides all these things it is fewer time-consuming.