Personal Loan Adampur: Who Am I?
With the advancement of technology, the way of living has been changing; everybody wants to live a luxurious life with all comforts. But all the comforts are slaves of money; if you also want to live this kind of life but money is the problem then don’t worry Personal Loan is the best option for you. I am an unsecured loan and totally made for personal use. You need not go through a hectic procedure for getting a personal loan; you can take the help of internet services and apply online in 2 minutes.
Do You Want To Know More About a Personal Loan Adampur?
You will meet several financial and non- financial companies in the market for a personal loan. But remember; banks are the most secure and reliable source for the loan. Banks provide loans on lower interest rates with easy payment mode as compared to other companies.
Are You Eligible for a Personal Loan?
- First of all, your age should be in between 21-60 years if you are salaried and 25 -65 years if you are self-employed to apply for your personal loan.
- After that, you should be an Indian citizen or permanent resident of India.
- Your minimum CIBIL score should be 720.
- Your income source should be rigid, either you are salaried or self-employed.
- You should get your salary in the bank account if you are salaried.
- After that, your monthly income should be 18000, if you are salaried and you should have paid 2.5 Lacs ITR for three years at least if you are self-employed.
Documents for Personal Loan
- As this is the only loan you can get without any security so, your documents are required for the assurance.
- First of all, your two colored passport size photographs are required.
- After that, your identity proof is essential, and it can be aadhar card, voter card, pan card, or driving license.
- For a personal loan, you must have an income proof. Either it is a salary slip of three months or bank statement of 6 months.
- If you are self-employed, your income proof is ITR of 3 years and should be of 2.5 Lacs at least.
Know About Interest Rates of Personal Loan
Generally, the basic interest rate of personal loan is 10.75% per annum. But it varies and depends on many factors like the income of the applicant the amount of loan required and the category of the company.
What about the Repayment of a Personal Loan Adampur?
If you are taking a loan, then you also have to repay it to the lender.
The methods of repaying are:
It may be possible that you want to close your loan before the completion of the tenure of the loan and for those lenders provide a feature called pre-closure. In pre-closure, there are some nominal penalty charges. Generally 0-2% that applicant have to pay.
Tenure of Personal Loan
There is no boundation, and you can choose the tenure of the loan from 6 months to 2 years according to your convenience.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan
Now, you have all the information related to personal loan and want to apply for the loan then visit www.magicloans.in
- First of all, fill the online application form with the required fields.
- After that, you will get a call from loan experts within 5 minutes.
- The expert will explain to you the procedure, which is very simple and easy.
Adampur is a very small town in Punjab. The population of the town is also not very large. But even then, you can avail a Personal Loan in adampur. All you have to do is visit www.magicloans.in
The Loan gets approved very easily and quickly.