A Personal Loan Ahmednagar is that loan which helps us in our difficult times to fulfill our needs and desires. We can use it to amalgamate several other loans into one. The interest rate for a personal loan is quite higher as compared to different types of loans, which is because there is no collateral provided by the borrower to the lender in this case.
Personal Loan Ahmednagar Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the minimum age of the candidate applying for a loan should be at least 21 years for salaried person, and the same is 25 years for self-employed.
- Likewise, the maximum age is 60 years for the salaried person, and for a self-employed person, the maximum age must be 65 years.
- Furthermore, if the applicant is claimant, he/she must receive his/her salary in his/her bank account.
- In addition to that, the claimant should have a proper source of income.
- Also, the monthly salary for a salaried person should be more than Rs.20,000.
- If the salary of a candidate is not up to Rs. 20,000; then he or she is not applicable to avail this loan.
- Besides that, for the self-employed borrower, ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacs should have been paid for the last three years.
- Likewise, he/she has to be an authorized citizen of India.
- Similarly, to avail this loan, your minimum Credit Score has to be at least 700.
Personal Loan Ahmednagar Interest Rates
It depends on a lot of things which includes the income of the person, and the category of the company, the amount of loan needed etc. Regularly, the usual rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum. Though, it can change with respect to time and in concern with different credit scores of the applicants.
- The candidate has an option to choose the time period of the loan.
- It can range from 6 months to 5 years, as per the borrower’s convenience.
- If the applier wants to close the loan before the completion of the time period of his loan, then there is an option available to him of pre-closure.
- For pre-closure feature, the charges are around 0-2% depending on bank to bank and region to region.
Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Ahmednagar
The documentation procedure for availing this loan is hassle-free and very easy to understand. Since a personal loan is a very insecure loan; therefore, the bank or other lenders need to assure themselves by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.
- Initially, two colored passport size photographs are a must.
- Further, one income proof is also needed which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
- Likewise, one proof of identity is needed, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter Card/PAN Card.
- Moreover, one residence proof is a must which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ / Passport PAN Card / Ration Card/ Utility bills of last three months in the name of the applicant / Rental Agreement.
- Most importantly, for a self-employed individual, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be at least of Rs.2.5 lacks.
Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
There are basically 3 methods of returning money:
- EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) – In this you need to pay a fixed amount of money every month.
- Term Loan- This is most suitable for small businesses. The loan is provided for a specified period of time, usually at a fixed rate of interest.
- OD (Over Draft) – Under this, you pay interest only for the amount that you have credited, and once you debit that amount, then you do not have to pay any interest on it.
How to apply Online?
Now, you have all the information related to personal loan and want to apply for the loan then visit www.magicloans.in
- First of all, fill the online application form with the required fields.
- After that, you will get a call from loan experts within 5 minutes.
- The expert will explain to you the procedure, which is very simple and easy.
It may be possible that you want to close your loan before the completion of the tenure of the loan and for those lenders provide a feature called pre-closure. In pre-closure, there are some nominal penalty charges. Generally 0-2% that applicant have to pay.
Tenure of Personal Loan
There is no restriction, and you can choose the tenure of the loan from 6 months to 2 years according to your convenience.
Ahmednagar is a city in Ahmednagar district in the state of Maharashtra, India. The total population of this area is 347,549 people out of which males constitute 53% of the community and females make up the rest of 47%. Also, 10% of the population falls under the age group of 0-6 years. The Pin Code of this area is 414001 and 414003. The native language used here is Marathi.