Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.10% per annum|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,255
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Allahabad Bank Gold Loan:
- Quick Processing: The approval and disbursal method of the Allahabad Bank Gold Loan is speedy and easy. The Loan gets typically passed in an hour.
- Low-Interest Rate: The gold loan interest rate is much lower as compared to other loans as it is a secured loan.
- Minimal Documentation: The documentation process is simple and straightforward; the least number of documents are required for approval of the Allahabad Bank gold loan.
- Transparent System: We apply no hidden charges on the Loan. The bank aims to remain fully transparent to you.
- Loan Amount: The minimum amount of Loan available to customers is Rs. 15000. Many times, it can be less than Rs 10000 in remote areas.
- Security of Jewelry: We are responsible for the security of your gold. Thus, the gold is kept in a fire-resistant vault.
- Loan Tenure: The loan tenure of the gold loan can range from 3 months to 2 years. You can decide tenure according to your comfort.
- Advantages for Farmers: Allahabad Bank provides some special offers for agricultural purposes. That indicates the bank offers the farmers a slightly lower Gold loan interest rate for agricultural usage.
- No Debt Trouble: Sometimes there can arise situations in which an applicant is unable to pay back the loan amount, in such a case the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will confiscate the ornaments kept by you.
- No Income bounds: There are no such limitations regarding the salary or income of the lender; therefore, anyone with any income range can avail of a gold loan anytime.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Allahabad Bank Gold Loan:
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Allahabad Bank Gold Loan:
If you are suffering financial problems, defeat your crises with the most reasonable option, Gold Loan. The Loan that is provided towards gold is referred to as Gold Loan. The borrower keeps his gold ornaments as collateral with the lender and takes the cash. Get immediate approval and a hassle-free process. Available on easy documentation. A gold loan is a secured loan. Therefore, the person who has a low CIBIL rating also can easily avail of this service. Allahabad Bank Loan is one of the best gold loan offerings in India.
Though there are a variety of financial banking and non-banking businesses that provide you with a gold loan service, however, Allahabad Bank Gold Loan is taken into consideration the most. It is one of the top reputed and dependable banks in India. Also, It is renowned for its excellent economic services. So, apply for the State Bank of Hyderabad Gold Loan and avail the best offers on your product.
- Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.10% per annum
- Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,255
- Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Allahabad Bank Gold Loan:
Allahabad Bank offers you varied schemes related to the Gold Loan product that are listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – Allahabad Bank provides Gold Loan at engaging rates of interest to meet anyone’s dire necessity of funds for any purpose whether or not personal or professional. The gold loan indeed is secured then. The bank has no risk in granting the amount to the individual, so it’s provided at a lower rate of interest compared to various kinds of Loan merchandise.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Allahabad Bank provides Gold Loans specifically for agriculture functions to farmers at a specific rate of interest as compared to gold loans given for other various uses. They are given special offers and that they ought to turn out the bank Land proofs that they are taking the Loan.
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Allahabad Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Allahabad Bank gold loan is usually reimbursed inside the following three alternative methods:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction is the best and most reliable method of payment if you are currently an account holder with Allahabad Bank. Your EMI amount is credited automatically towards the end of the month to month quantity from the Allahabad Bank bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This payment method is usually implemented if you have a non-Allahabad Bank record and might want your EMIs to be debited consequently near to the decline of the month to month process from the account you mention to us.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can reveal your post-dated EMI reports from a non-Allahabad Bank financial statement at your nearest Allahabad Bank loan Center. A different version of PDCs got to be granted quickly. Please note Post Dated Checks are progressing to be collected non-ECS states because it was.
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 and acquire immediate help and approval for your Allahabad Bank Gold Loan. You can quickly get to know the most compelling offers on Gold Loan out there from all the Allahabad Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the most efficient deal applicable to your wishes.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Allahabad Bank :
- Gold jewellery, for instance, Gold Bangles, Gold bands, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of these ornaments are acquired by Allahabad Bank for availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The quality of gold has to be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold ornament that is 24 Carat cannot be used when applying for a gold loan.
Use of Allahabad Bank Gold Loan:
The funds collected by availing the Allahabad Bank Gold Loan service may be used for several functions such as:
- To finance any particular investments like matrimony, hiking, instalment of higher tuition payments, etc.
- For all of your marketing requirements, like getting supplies, developing, promoting, etc., loan service is always available.
- You can also furthermore avail of a Gold Loan for agriculture ideas. The bank presents lower prices of interest for Gold Loans that are used for farming or connected projects.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.10% – 14.50%
|7.10% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.10% – 24.00%
|7.10% – 17.10%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.10% – 26.00%
|7.10% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.10% – 26.00%
|7.10% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.10% – 12.00%
|7.10% – 14.65%|
7.10% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.10% – 10.45%
|7.10% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.10% – 11.75%
|7.10% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.10% – 15.99%
|7.10% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.10% – 26.00%
|7.10% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.10% – 12.00%
FAQs About Allahabad Bank Gold Loan:
What is Allahabad Bank Gold Loan?
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan is a type of loan that you can easily avail for instant financial help by holding your gold as parallel with full security to the bank. It also comes with engaging interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based mostly on loan. The average Gold Loan disbursal time in India is just 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Allahabad Bank?
You can get an Allahabad Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan approving branches in India; otherwise, you can apply online with MagicLoans from the convenience of your home and take the best deals and offers. It is one of the few best banks in India that has Gold Loan services.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Allahabad Bank?
The Gold Loan rate in India is 7.10% per annum. The interest rate depends upon a variety of components, namely: loan amount, loan tenure, purity of gold, and relationship with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Allahabad Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in Allahabad Bank that you will get depends on the purity of your gold. Allahabad Bank accepts gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats to deliver a Gold Loan. You’ll be able to avail up to ₹ 5,255 Per Gram in Allahabad Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Allahabad Bank?
To determine your Allahabad Bank Gold Loan status, all you have to do is visit the Allahabad Bank loan status tracker web page and fill in your details within the application given. You’ll be able to directly track the status of your loan from anyplace and keep updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Allahabad Bank?
You can calculate the interest on your Allahabad Bank Gold Loan interest using the MagicLoans EMI Calculator which provides you exact amounts based on the data you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can quickly pay Allahabad Bank Gold Loan interest online through internet banking on the official Allahabad Bank loan repayment website or else; you can likewise repay your Allahabad Bank Gold Loan on Paytm applying your most preferred payment method.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Allahabad Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you are not paying your Allahabad Bank Gold Loan within 3 months, the bank will first remind you of your incomplete dues. If the payment requests go unheard, a formal legal notice is distributed concerning the repayment and closure of the loan. Defaulting on your Gold Loan leads to a decrease of your credit score and conjointly causes you to be susceptible to face legal actions by the bank together with the confiscation and auction of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Allahabad Bank Gold Loan?
You can appeal for EMI Moratorium on Allahabad Bank Gold Loan currently between the 1st March and 31st August 2020 and has got to be done by contacting the Bank customer care or visiting the closest Allahabad Bank branch.