South Indian Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|South Indian Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.10% per annum|
|South Indian Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,255
|South Indian Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|South Indian Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|South Indian Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|South Indian Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Why South Indian Bank Gold Loan?
Looking for financial help? Apply now for a gold loan and get sanction in just 45 minutes. Best Interest rates and flexible offers with zero processing fees. Instant approval and quick disbursement. Apply now.
What is Gold Loan?
The loan that is given against gold, is known as Gold Loan. This includes the gold ornaments of the borrower excluding the diamond articles and mangal sutra. The borrower keeps his gold ornaments as collateral with the lender and takes the money against those ornaments. Many go for the fulfillment of their short term goal through gold loans, such as their child’s education, marriage, or other family problems. Many think that instead of keeping it idle at home or in a locker, the gold loan is the best option.
Advantages of taking South Indian Bank Gold loan:-
- Easy and Hassle-free Process
- Approval in 30 minutes
- Simple Documentation
- Dedicated Assistance
- No salary certificate or credit card history is required
- Lowest Interest Rate
Interest Rate of South Indian Gold Loan
- Generally, the gold loan is available at the interest rate of 7.10% to 14.5%
- ROI for tenure less than 1 year is also available at 1%
- Processing fees equal to 2000
- The borrower will be given an option to pay only interest during the entire term and at the end of the tenure, you can pay the complete borrowed amount in a single shot
South Indian Gold Loan Eligibility & Documents
- Age: 21 years and above
- Profession: Anybody with a Steady source of income including Bank’s Employees, Pensioners
South Indian Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ PAN Card/Aadhaar Card).
- Address proof(Passport/ Electricity Bill/Telephone bill/ Aadhaar Card).
- Signature proof ( Passport/ PAN Card/Banker’s verification/ cheque).
- 2 passport size photographs
Know about the terms and conditions:
- Foreclosure Charges- charges that are to be paid when the loan is closed before the tenure is completed.
- foreclosure charges can be up to 1%. The minimum loan tenure is 6 Months.
- So foreclosure charges after 6 months are 0.
- Charges for late payment of Loan Amount
- 2% p.a. as penal interest over and above the applicable rate of interest.